HybridZ

Need philips/hex head bolts

TomoHawk

The ones I'm referring to are used to attach the air cleaner to the radiator support, the brackets under the rear deck, the door pulls, and so on... 10mm hex head with the phillips slots & a washer. I I think it's 5 x 1.25mm threads?

've broken the heads off about 6 so far, so I'm out of spares. And I don't want to mix fasteners so I end up carrying more tools to fix anything that might happen.

thx.

Man I know exactly what bolts you are talking about. And yes they are all over the Z and ZX. I saw a set once on ebay and I made a couple of bids on them but lost. There is a web site somewhere where you can go and buy a brand new stainless set of bolts I can't remember what it is off the top of my head but if I run across it I will give you a hollar.

I found out that the threads are 6mm, with standard pitch (1.25 I think). I got a few hex head (just in case) and some round head phillips ( for the door pulls.) All were 25mm length. I'm still going to look for some flange head for under the hood ( for a stock look.) Those should be hex head so you can wrench them down good. the round head are more for looks.

Still couldn't figure out what the threads are for the screws on the dash/console.