HybridZ

System logging me out in 5-10 minutes

strotter

This was a problem soon after the introduction of the new forum software, stopped doing it for a while, and now it's happening again. I go to the site (set to log in automatically). I go to "Messages since last login", browse the 1st page, maybe read one or two; click on the "next" button on the bottom, and it gives me "No messages match your criteria". Back to the Home page, it still says there's a couple of hundred messages since I was last here, but now if I click on that button, it gives me the "No messages match your criteria". It's logging me out as if a long period of time has gone by, yet in fact less than 10 have passed! Driving me nuts!

Yeah, I do. And I've gone back and deleted the existing cookies, re-logged in, the whole schmearola. It was working fine for a few months, then suddenly took a dump. I guess it's just me, i haven't seen any other complaints. I'll check my system over more thoroughly and see if I come up with anything. There may be a bad preferences file or something along that line.