HybridZ

He done did it one mo' re time.

fl327

Love it when you stomp an expensive car hard, and get the parts you wanted from the junkyard? I did! :D Thanks Davyz and Icice9 for showing me the spots.

Went to a jy today and they had a section of just various rims, aftermarket and oem with tires removed, and wading throght this pile, I found a pair of 15x8.5 alloy star wheels with 0 offset dual drilled for fords and 4x4.5 lug spacing. Tried them on a 280z in their yard----WHATS MY NAME!!!!!!!! they fit up in the front and rear fine, these are going in the rear with some good meats on em, ill find fronts later-its the rears that I cant keep rubber on. Took em home and washed em a little, and the lips came out shiny!!!!! A little polshing will make them mirrors!!! I painted the star part dull aluminum for that ricer look im going for, and thurr I go! These ones may need flares some day, but im gonna run em a hanging out the sides for a while though.

Heres the kicker, when I go to pay for these wheels, they tried to charge me 35 a wheel, me being me I got nuts and said "your man over there said they would be 40 total!" He said 50-and I paid the man and ran to my car!!!!!

So I get in my car after packing the wheels up and head back home. On the way there a MK3 supra with a front mount intercooler and bov chasing me, we get to a light and he gets over a lane to start combat.

I pretend not to look at him, drinking my bubble tea and staring straight ahead.

Light goes and I let er rip, to show this sucker how the West was Won.

I obliterated him out the gate, hit second hard and got some more on him and let off. When he came up the side I wouldnt look at him and kept playing it cool with the bubble tea-Yes, I have been watching INitial D and doing my best Tak imitation.

Cant wait for this dumb clutch to get her finally so I finally go to town.

haha sounds like fun.

but comon man...the american version of initial D? I liked it alot better in japaneese even though I had to read both seasons of it and all the movies heh. I dident like how they changed the names and stuff in the american version but oh well. keep spankin thoes big powered cars. :D

I have Initial D on DVD, and it has both versions, I have previously only seen the subtitles, and watch the english version so I can see the action better. Do you guys play the arcade version as well? Last semester I was a big fan of it and played it every school break almost a 50.00 a week habit. Now that I have a garage, I spend more time there so no more video games. The wheels are killer, its just my tire selection that kinda sucks :roll: