HybridZ

Ultimate list of Z web sites!

TomoHawk

I keep track of all the Z-related web sites I come across, Instead of browsing all over to see what's what or where. The kind of sites that have how-to info or parts/equipment. I'd prefer NOT to have any personal sites unless they have major how-to stuff. Maybe somebody else can collect all the photo gallery web pages. If you have one, could you send the link to me via email? Maybe the admins here would like to participate? I'd be happy to collect them all and pass them on to the admins or post it somewhere.

I'd just like the link with a short title/description for each:

mailto: magnum@nacs.net

thx.

A year or so ago, I considered writing a web directory of car related sites. I was going to start with Z's and later venture into other cars. In the next several weeks, I should have a good solution for hosting such a site, and if I persue it, I would love to use your list as a starting point.

Tomo, sounds like a great idea, especially if you categorize it and KEEP IT UP TO DATE (i.e., fix broken links or remove them). I'm horrible at that on my links page.

BTW, just make a post with a link to your links page and people can do a "save as" on the link to have a copy. Then you could just open that file locally on your computer and the links will still work.

4tobear_specs1a.jpg

Tomohawk

I have long maintained a small, but well respected, Tech Section related to assorted Z car topics mostly related to the early Z Cars that may relate to what you are looking for, but you will have to work up your own descriptions of each article as best as you can. Link to my main tech seciton is http://zparts.com/zptech.html

You also can find several more in progress, mid way down the page at http://zparts.com/inprogress.html In particular, look for references to "Broken Stub Axles" and "Removing rear body panels"

You may want to hold off a bit in indexing what is on those 2 index pages because I am soon going to reorganize the tech section index and add some major new articles and surprises there.

Note: Kim Blough, owner of Idaho Z and a super Z car tech wiz as well as consumate tech writer, has been collaborating with me upon my request, to publish some of his many excellent tech articles on my website with my photo and graphic illustrations added to articles that can benefit the most.

We already have a half a dozen short articles published in test layouts, but these have not been officially linked into my tech section so I can not show you yet what we have planned there. I'll try to let you know when Kim's stuff is linked into my site officially. It's pretty good stuff.