HybridZ

Any fellow Aussies out there?

akeizm

Continuing the post from the other thread.

Yea, i got a bit of cash atm. But the main thing i'm thinkin of is the long run costs, for instance. If I got triple webber carbies how much fuel would I chew (seeing that my car chews heaps as it is) and also would I be under insurance.

The car had some little mods done to it before I got it, well before my parents owned it. I've grown up with this car. Think we've had it since I was about 5. But the people who previously owned it put a lumpier cam and extractors on it. Other than that nothing different.

Shay where from in brisbane? I'm around the Wacol area, altho u probably don't know that place heh.

Guest Iceickle

Ew bullbar :| Car looks in good nick tho, better than mine (which is currently matte black atm)

Ack, i really hate that 2+2 hump :shock: Whats with your front numberplate? Photoshop? Or have you got one of those white numberplates...

Guest LedFoot

Just for a laugh, here is my version of Zedland, In the back yard of a friends house with my two zeds (the white 75 260z 2+2 and the 74 260z shell in the garage) and my friends Purple 260 2+2 parts car, Gold 260Z and Silverish 280zx.

album_pic.php?pic_id=2011

I recently bought my friends 260z shell and I'm just about to send it down to be seam welded, half roll caged and drip rail shaved over the next two weeks. Then over christmas I'll rebuild the interior and get a RWC. Then in Feb-March its Big brake, Big wheel, big supercharger and big engineering certificate time!

album_pic.php?pic_id=2012

Guest Iceickle

Well good + bad news for me, today i got a call from the UK, ive been accepted as a GAP student over there for a year! So next year ill be spending in London, so i'll have to leave my Z in my parents hands... (Scary thought :S) heheh.

V8 shall have to wait :cry: