HybridZ

SEMA Show, Las Vegas 4-7 November

John Washington

I will be at the SEMA Show (http://www.semashow.com) in Las Vegas, 4-7 November. I am interested in meeting with any Z folks who live in the area, or who want travel there to attend the show. I think you can still purchase a pass online for $10 (you can just make up a company name for yourself if you don't already have one). Pasess are something like $50 if you register at the show. If you've never been, you will be amazed at all the car stuff there. It's a car guy/gal's dream come true!

I'm trying to document Z body mods for some work I hope to be doing on my website this winter. Also, I'm driving up from Phoenix so can offer free, personal delivery on body parts and kits to anyone who wants to meet me there!

Wish I could have my car ready to go in three weeks. No chance of that. :( I'd love to bring it to display your products. My bodyshop guy would like it to be there too.

Hmm, maybe I could just take the time off work and devote all my time to getting it together? Another unlikely scenario.

p1.w.jpg

p2.w.jpg

Guest Wicked C5
I wish your car could be there' date=' too! Those are the first photos I've seen with paint...very nice!

You should take off and just come enjoy the show. I'm not going to be displaying anything...too expensive to get a booth at my current level of sales![/quote']

I may be able to make it. $10.00 sound like a great deal and I've been before and it's a great time. I'll let you know in about a week.

Dan: Hard to beat...outstanding job. What can I say' date=' it takes my breath away! Look forward to seeing you again at next years 2nd Annual Hooters Pre MSA HybridZ gathering. I guess thats a nice way of putting it...what do you think Tim??? :oops:

Best Wishes, VAN[/quote']

Ahmen Bruttha!!!