HybridZ

anyone in the Orlando Florida

Bri

I'm in Orlando FL for 6 months, for a business school, and I'm looking for some Z guys and gals to hangout with :twisted:

If anyone is in the area give me a call on my cell phone, because my computer is in my house in Phoenix. I'm using my buddys computer in Jacksonville, FL

Cell # (623) 680-3814

Brian

I plan to test my car this Wednesday night at Orlando Speedworld and maybe the Orlandoans will come out and meet each other.

I don't have a Z yet, trying to find one right now, but my husband's got a 383 Supercharged Camaro that he's hoping to test out there Wednesday.

I'd love to see your car up close and maybe get some ideas. I just decided a few days ago that my next car is going to be a Z. We've even got an extra 350 motor in the garage ready to be built!

Just have to find a car first, which is turning out to be harder then I thought.

o.k. ill be there for sure- i have a helemt i borrowed thnx scottie for the offer.

look for me Faded red Z31 with silver hood making some decent passes.

i made it- had a decent pass but my second pass was 30.04 @ 40mph. :(

heard the diff making funny noises on burnout so i dindt try to race it down the track- believe my planitary gear is shot.

i spoke with a couple people with Z's all extremly nice.. scottie had tranny shifting problems..

i spoke with one. mentioned he had an open diff he would hook me up with. im very interested in taking you up on that offer as my car is broke :( and so am i. forgive me as i forgot your name along with everyone else after my horrible long ride home .

But the Z made it home :!:

Well, made the trip as well.

I made a few passees in my daily driver 240z, the best of which yielded a 14.80 @ 93.3 mph with a 2.15 60'. I was pleased overall, but missed driving the turbo...

Anyway, 1SickZ, I have a diff for you. Just drop me an email and we'll figure out how to get it to you.

mike