HybridZ

cleaner/whiter valve covers

TomoHawk

Since you are looking for Semi-chrome I assume you are talking about the parts of the wheel that are already polished. I haven't seen Semi-chrome in a store lately but you can get it here http://www.goodspeedmotoring.com/subcat.php?get_category=2&get_subcategory=Wheel%20and%20Metal%20Polishes

BTW, the Mother's Billet polish is pretty good stuff too.

• 3 weeks later...

Chrome never goes out of style man it's like old levi jeans!!! I too prefer the flash under the hood and lets face it, if we were keeping it all "stock looking" under there then I guess a beefed up 350 is out of the question then huh. That is what this site is all about I thought. Junk the inline six and give me two shiny valve covers and a bright chrome breather to go with them! :twisted:

TAP Plastics sells some aluminum cleaner. If you just do it by hand, you'll get a nice satin finish. Really easy to do. Take some Simple Green and clean all the oil and grease off. Then take the aluminum cleaner and apply with a clean to well. Continue until you get the finish you want.