HybridZ

CRAZY QUESTION....

Corzette

not really... it's at my father-in-law's house since i don't have a garage. with my asinine work schedule it's a good week when i get a day to work on it. :cuss: but yeah, you're right... at least i can get to it in a half an hour. it'll get there soon, you'll get that strut thing sorted out. :D

What does it take to become a member of the jackstand racing team? My 240 is all torn apart right now and will hopefully be running this coming summer, that is if I continue to have the good luck finding parts I've had so far. I just pulled the L6 from the Z this last weekend and will start pulling the LT-1 from the Caprice soon. Anyway I've got lots of work to do, fortunately I've got a HUGE attached garage (3+ cars) so I can work on it whenever the bug gets me.

Ken W.

as long as its on jackstands or not working your in!!! lol something to be proud of right :wink::D

but ill send you a link of the picture and you can put it in ur sig if you want.... im not sure how many members we have :)

mike

you know.... we need to modify our selection criteria.... it is the onset of winter and alot of people wont be driving their cars.... we can't just start letting in people whose cars aren't fully disabled, or next thing you know we'll be getting stupid question after stupid question, people who join the club for no other reason than to sell something and leave, and people will bitch at mike for having an l6 and at me for my v8..... i can just see where this is going and damnit i don't like it :evil::cuss::twak: :malebitchslap: :puke::fmad:

oh, and by the way welcome to the club!!!!!! :D

i got away from myself. i forgot it was open enrollment season!!!!!! as for your 3-car heated garage...YOU LUCKY BASTARD!!! i have a 1.5 car ice-cold barn 20 miles away. some crackers with my whine???? :cry2: