HybridZ

Please HELP! My mods have gone terribly wrong

Guest gprix1

BigWhyteDude... hehe thanks man.. i really couldnt find the words.

lol

but i guess i fell for it, but im sure somebody has or will do that thinking it will work.

mike

Come on guys first of all lets look at this:

I was impressed initially because no one went off on the guy for telling his story. Yes I was thinking "what a dumb #$$" but wouldnt make a fool out of anyone for learning the hard way. ON3GO was a true professional with his reply as well as everyone else. Way to go in holding up Hybridzs reputation (good job). However I can certainly understand that there is a place for this type of thing. I would put it in the non tech forum as well but lets not cut the guys nads off for trying to get our attention. Sometimes typed words can seem offensive when there really not. My suggestion would be to move on because he now knows it was a mistake to post in the this forum so lets let it go and continue to turn wrenchs. I think it was upsetting to some because we initially felt hurt for this guy for being such an idiot by putting sand into his intake and now feel stupid for initially believing it, so some get defensive. Yeah I fell for it too. Hey lets move on and think happy thoughts! :D Just my 2 cents! Still buds? :roll: Hey Im going to Dallas to pick up the Z.....later brothers! :burnout:

Guest Nic-Rebel450CA

Well, since this is on the non tech board now, we can have some fun.

To solve the problem I would say to pull your spark plugs and get a big drill bit and drill them out for the sand to leak out, silly! :D