HybridZ

Bodykit

CZCAR

Hey does anyone no where i can get my hands on this ZX bodykit, admit it, its very nice

album_pic.php?pic_id=2379

album_pic.php?pic_id=2381

album_pic.php?pic_id=2380

album_pic.php?pic_id=2382

The Red One is on the overboost website, which sadly since i am not a member i can not read the full article to, its from a guy called Toshi i think, runs speeds of 184 MPH on a 3.1 L28et, serious tuning, he is a member of Midnight Club Racing, so anyone who nos where i can get this kit from, man its nice :oops:

cameron

I THINK that Ive seen that first one before...I might know if I saw it from the front. If Its the one I'm thinking about, it was made by a place in Japan, so it would be pretty hard for you to get one.

Looks nice but the squared off cut around the back of the tire ruins the flow of the lines for me. Square peg octogon hole theory?????The rest is real sharp!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aerodynamically I think that is a pretty good design. Front of the fender is bulged to push the air over the wheels. Rear is sloped into the wheel well and narrower than the front, instead of having a big lip hanging out to catch air and force it into the wheel well.

I think its not terribly attractive too, BTW, but if I were gonna try for a land speed record, that's probably a lot like what I would come up with for the fenders (or closed wheel wells). Not so sure about the hood on that red one though. That one looks a little too vented.

Jon

yeah it does have a few holes, but that 600 horsepower L28 would need to breathe i think :lol: , mm i dunno i like the bodykit, not so much the wheel arches, but it kinda smooths it out a bit, thats my opinion, so no idea who in japan stocks it......if only i could read japanese :P

ohwell

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I found my copy of the Overboost article at home (I was a member for just three months, several years ago) and decided to do a search on "ABR Original Body Kit" which was the maker of the body kit mentioned in the article. After jumping around to several links, I found the entire article and photos had been posted to the Web (scroll down the page) at http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=80954&page=2&pp=15 . I found the car owner's name in an old issue of Sport Z magazine: Toshiaki Iwaya.

Perhaps someone will be able to find the ABR web site and post more information.

John