HybridZ

TWM Throttle Body - NOT THE BIG ONE!

Guest 81na ZX

These look like a manifold and throttle body combo. TWM used to sell carb like throttle bodies that you could bolt on to a Cannon, Twm or Mikuni manifold. Looks like they are streamlining things a bit. Set up looks nice and I'm sure that performance is good. Been some discussion that six butterflies are not as good as one. Hey I say go what with ya like, if I had the cash maybe...well I'm not so :( None for me.

Mike

what kinda ecm to use?anything you want-thats your call.i have seen twm equipment on toyota off road racing trucks in baja.there are other places to get a weber side draft pattern tb though.injector placement is better on a complete manifold assembly like the twm unit.better atomization.

well let's hope Gary and the crew keep their promise on delivery of the new system.

I like their DCOE throttle bodies, make for an easy bolt-on for people who already have a manifold and air box setup.

It goes to show you that the Datsun is still a propular engine shoice if they are tooling up for a production run. Maybe they understand with the competition from Auzzie Sources that they have to keep something new on the plate.

I wish they had followed through with their SU Conversion Package. Would have saved me the trouble withthe leaking fuel rails on the injectors I'm installing in the float bowls of my Flat-Tops... :lol: