HybridZ

Doner radiator

Guest jeff1216

Guest BigWhyteDude

this qestion has been asked befor, um try looking back in the archives use the search at the maine page. I posted the correct radiator to use but i do not remember which one it is. Its out of an 80 something astro van. i think :D

Andrew

Astor vans? Heck.. there are only about 2 billion of those around! Should be a few with good rads in any wrecking yard...my brother just scrapped an astro van too... pretty sure it had a good rad.. Doh! BTW, I've never paid more than $75 for a used rad from a wreckers.. Mind you, I only go to yards that let you pull the parts yourself. (you pull, you save $) Just a thought..

Astro? What happened to the 4 or 8 cylinder Camaro radiator JTR used to recommend? Have they changed their tune? If so, would someone please forward the information to me, as well as which radiator hoses work with it? I'm running a stock 3-row radiator, and it *BARELY* does the job.

Thanks much,

I had the "recommended" camaro radiator in my Z for awhile. I was planning to do the V8 conversion and had a chance to get one new for a good price. I eventually put the stock one back in and it has been sitting in my garage ever since. With that said, it's up for dibs. I would prefer not to ship(RPMS, hint, hint) and I won't be asking to much for it.