HybridZ

Got my goodies in today!!!!!

240hoke

hey guys,

Just got my turbo, euro pulley, and rings in today from topend performance. Im about ready to get this engine put back together but having to wait on the machine shop to swap over my new piston and then were gong to have the SDS magnets put in just perfect!

The turbo is a T3/T4 Super-H Stage 5 .82. Also came with a dual port wastgate actuator, somebody's gonna have to explain how this works to me i cant find my corky bell book. i found one older topic on it, but still kinda confused i was just using a HBC with my old wastegate.

Hopefully I'll be able to max out my SVO injectors with this baby!

heres the pictures:

album_pic.php?pic_id=2606

album_pic.php?pic_id=2607

I also hear its a good idea to go ahead and port out the wastegate hole alittle bit, any tips on this or is it asa simple as it seems?

-Austin

Sounds like a good setup - you must be looking to run some higher rpms with the .83 stage 5 turbine? If you port the wastegate, you'll also have to get a bigger flap to match it. Unless you will be running more than 20psi, I'm thinking you don't need to port it out, but maybe that's the idea?

Well right now i think my injectors are going to max out around 325 hp, prolly push more with an adjustable FPR. Going for about 350hp. But this turbo should be able to flow the air for more hp should the need arise :twisted: Anybody got some ideas on hooking up the wastegate?

-Austin