HybridZ

cheap fun car suggestions.

zero

well that's the problem right there' date=' he isn't taking your suggestion because you're trying to talk him into a CIVIC... come on dude.

Even if I DIDNT hate civics, fact remains that everyone and their mother (and even their mothers mother) drives one nowadays and they are just plain boring. But I can agree with him on the no-FWD-thing, Personaly I HATE FWD, but there are still a few I would consider. Isn't the GTS front wheel driver or is that before celicas switched over?[/quote']

Not to be an a**, but have you ever driven one? They are definitely not my first choice for a car, but it was given to me (who can complain). With just a little minor suspension work (properly done), and better front brakes (via fastbrakes.com), and the car can be made to be a lot of fun. It kept me out trouble (lack of power), but was still fun to drive. Now...I'm putting a motor with a little more power to give it the balls it needs to truly make it a blast.

For the money, Mike Kelly is spot on with his assesment.