HybridZ

Still in need of a cheap JTR Manual!! Help

Guest 320Zeven

Guest 320Zeven

Hi,

hey again i had one lined up but he decided to sell to someone else and not tell me havent heard from him since, so i was wondering if anybody wanted to get rid of there JTR manual to a good home for a reasonable price. pass it on, to a new Generation of Zcar owner im in need of one but like all my college books im hoping to pick one up used for a cheaper price. so if anyone wants to get rid of one for a good cause.

Just wondering, it would help alot thanks guys.

hail.gif

Thomas Scott

1973 240z

Guest Anonymous

Nion, thanks for expressing my sentiments exactly. The JTR site sells the JTR manual for Z cars for #33.95.

That's a bargain, considering what the manual contains. It merits reading from cover to cover at least twice before attempting a hybrid conversion.

Guest 320Zeven

yeah yeah a buck here, a buck there! throwing money around is fun but if yah got the time to save the money, thats what it takes is patience you rush it and you end up just wasting money. the best thing about this swap is its very cost effective to go fast. everything i buy for my baby is only the best but i never pay full price i take the time to hunt for deals which alows me to get only the best! thats why a difference of 15-20 bucks is quality to me. so ill wait for a reponse, no big deal. eventually i may buy it but it never hurts to ask cause to someone else an extra 10-15 bucks or a traded part is helpful.

thanks for your input though,

Thomas Scott

I have a first edition JTR somewhere that is spiral bound and not book-bound. I also have a book-bound like 7th version. (No, neither are for sale.) I agree it's nice to savae a few bucks where and when you can, but get the newer version as it has info the older ones don't on part#'s and improvements, whether you buy new or recycled.