HybridZ

Changes To The Front Of An Early Z ?

Synlubes

I`ve seen the early Z front end fabricated onto a (jdm 240sx) and I think it looks nice, but I also like the look of the hidden head light 240sx front.

So what about taking a front from a US 240sx and fabricating it onto a early Z ?

I know some of you also have 240sx, can anyone give me any insite (looking at both front ends side by side (so to speak).

I have been thinking about mods that I would like to see on my Z and the front is an area that I would like to change.

Keep in mind all of my thought processes are for track duty, but still have the car street legal (lights, etc.).

Is there anyone with photoshop skills that would be willing to do the swap for me, virtually ? :wink:

I had even thought of rounding the front of the stock hood (and yes loose the trademark pointed front Z hood) to closer match the curve of my airdam.

I am open to ideas (or other :D ) and suggestions.

Just one of many mods to do!

Im with you on this. I would like to round the front of the hood and go with a modified airdam from another car if I can find one close enough to work. I had thought about a 240sx fiberglass airdam if the dimensions were close enough. Also have looked at the new 350z airdams and Id really like to go with one of those and use the 350z or new toyota celica headlights. Although I do like the sugar scoops I want a modernized car this time around. Would love to hear more input or photo shop drafts on this subject.

Guest Phil1934

Problem I have seen when looking at modern lights is the head light housing does not have enough width to accomodate a stylized light. I think something like a Chrysler Concord light fitted into the bumper corners and blocking off the stock scooped lights would be the way to go.