HybridZ

240sx throttle body wiring ona stock 280zxT computer

Guest duende1933

Guest duende1933

:?: Hello fellows.

I just installed the 240sx throtle body on my 240z turbo. I did all the mods to the "J" pipe and intake manifold and put it all back in place. I tried several combinations with the wires. If i "pump" the accelerator the cay will start and stay on above 3500 rpm but will not iddle. It will just die. The throtle body and TPS are good. I'm using the spacer with the orifice for the ic. Any suggestions? :shock:

Guest duende1933

Hello Tim. This is Alfonso. Thanks for the suggestion. I reviewed my installation and indeed there was an air leak between the "J" pipe and the throtle body. It has been fix and the car is iddleing fine. I'm going to take it for a test drive. By the way, this is the engine you sold me (orange zxt). Slowly but the project is comming along. Your car looks great

Regards

Duende1933 :-D

Guest duende1933

The orange thing is gone. I took the whole drivetrain and put it in a 73 240z The tranny was a tight fit but is all there. I installed a manual boost control and the 240sx throtle body and the car is running well. Next, the intercooler which I have; I just need to modify one of the exit points. Your car looks sweet. I'm sorry I miss the reunion at your house. Please keep me in mind for the next one.

Regards

Alfonso