HybridZ

280Z Chrome Grille

Phantom

For Christmas my boys had the grille for my '77 280Z chromed. It came out beautifully!!! I have pictures of it posted in my personal album. If anyone else is interested I can get it done - your grille - $100 plus S & H.

Click on the link below to go directly to it. If you go to my album you'll have to click on the individual pictures for them to look right. They look really nasty in the minimized version that first comes up.

Thanks. What's amazing is that the grille is the one that came with the car nearly 27 years ago. It stayed in great shape - unlike the lower one that is all bent up. I think I'm going to find a good one of those and try it in the lower ovening, but inverted from stock. I test fit mine and it looks like it will fit well - I just have to figure out how to mount it since I can't use the stock mounts. It really goes well with the red color and the bright molding around the windows.