HybridZ

like this seat and color with my car color?

Guest ON3GO

CR1_grey.jpg

i was going with red seats but now i dont think it will look good with my color green paint.

also the color seats match my color rims, and my gauges are carbon fiber and they look kinda greyish, and also my electronics like boost controller, turbo time and etc are all silver so..

what you guys think?

mike

think so?

awesome.. hopupracing.com is selling them for 730 a pair... so i gotta know where your finding them cheaper.

im thinking i can use the stock 280Z brackets.. im gonna try atleast.

mike

I've got a set of the Corbeau seats and have been very happy with them for the last 40,000 miles or so that I've put on them. I don't remember what style mine are but, they look similar to the ones in the above pic. I also bought the brackets that were made for the car and they are almost perfect. They needed to have about 1/16" reamed from the front two holes so they would bolt onto the seat. Not a big deal but, worth mentioning. Other than the hole issue the rails are very well made and look like they will hold up for many more years to come.

I also got the lumbar support for an extra 50 bucks. It's very simple in design but, works well. It's one of those things that cost them 5 bucks but, where else could you get lumbar support so you have to pay 50. Anyway, get the seats and the rails if you want them to be just bolt on. If you have the time and the fabrication skills or have a good buddy that will make you some then the 100 bucks can be saved. Let me know if you need more info.

Targa_RS_seats_small.jpg

I picked these up from Ebay as well. They're manufacured by Dynamic auto Design. Great quality seats, extremely comfortable. I think they could have done a better job on the sliders though. These were only $360 for the pair, plus shipping.

album_pic.php?pic_id=2787