HybridZ

I FINALLY SETTLED DOWN!!!

Guest tt350

Hey guys, i havent posted for a really long time now. Some of you know that me and my family have moved to Saudi Arabia, sold everything... blah blah blah. Well, for the past three months, ive been sitting around doing nothing, trying to get into a college. Well, finally, i got into King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals in Mechanical Engineering. Its supposed to be a really good school.

The bad thing is that now i dont have a Z to work on, and unfortunatly, Saudi Arbaia is sooooo dam poor in the sense of cars and racing in general. All they care about is how expensive and lofty the car is. :(

Well, just thought id give you an update and all, and i also wanted to know if there was anyone on the site that lives close by here that can provide Z's and parts... its a far cry, but it might work.

Maybe you get get some of them interested in auto racing. With the tons of cash that some of them have laying around, maybe they could build a track and everything. Just get them interested in Z cars and how badass they are. Who knows! Maybe they'll come around. Good luck!

Jason

well, im not saying its totally dead here. I am seriouosly thinking of opening a speed shop here once i finish school ( i know it will rock).

The other day, they had a show for the introduction of the 350Z in Saudi Arabia, and they brought all these Z's from around the area. One guy had a 280 Z with a Z32 motor in it pushing 600 hp. I was surprised there is a guy like that here. Turns out, hes from america. lol.

But that car was very nice. That engine sounded so sweet, and he must have had atleast 10 diffrent gauges and computer in there (most are useless i think, why 4 boost guages?)

He said he was going to put a water-spray intercoolet in there soon. Well see...

Any inputs about the business idea here. Funds are no issue... but if there are people who have knowledge in this, ill need to know. Some of you speed shop owners out there?

Any good jobs over there? Ha ha... My roommates friend moved over there somewhere...he is making over $100,000 working on jets. :shock: That would be enough to make me want to move. With high paying jobs, there should be plenty of money to be spent at a speed shop. Sounds like someone could do well running one over there. Especialy if there are a lot of American workers over there.

Jason