HybridZ

My first Post - Newbie GTO builder

blues102

Hello HybridZ!. What a great site. I have been reading this site for a couple of months and finally joined.

I purchased a used GTO kit, it is a Stable Autoworks kit that was never installed on 1972 240Z. The Z looked OK when I bought it, but as I got more of it apart, it was just too rusty to salvage. I then purchased a relatively rust free body - but it has a widebody kit installed - a very wide body with a G nose and a wing on the hatch. I'm going to remove the widebody kit and install the GTO. I wasn't able to post a picture of the widebody today, but will try and get one up tomorrow or Thursday. Once I get the photos up, I would appreciate any response on what type of kit it is, as when it is removed, I'll try and sell it.

Once again, a great site and thanks to all who respond.

[/img]

Guest BigWhyteDude

hey dude to shrink your pics goto http://www.resizeme.com and start an album there. Its free and works very well. Nice car save for the damage on the front. What kind of condition is the sheetmetal in?

I forgot you have to join up at resizeme.com but its well worth it. I think one of the guys here runs it, don't quoat me on that though:)

Andrew