HybridZ

Super bowl!

Guest goldraven

haha yes i wasnt the only one that saw her boobie hhehe.

and yes the commercials were great.. the bud one where the coach was chewing out the ref and then they asked how he could deal with that.. then they show his wife yelling at him.. ahhaha

great!!

mike

The entire halftime show was really lame and tacky. They had a captive audience and I feel bad for the parents of whose kids had to watch and listen to that "music" and Janet bare herself with the help of Justin T. The whole halftime thing was just dumb and did not mix well with the whole football event--they seemed to be completely different worlds. Ah well, looks like MTV ain't gonna get the chance to do it again. :roll:

Davy

Guest Nic-Rebel450CA

The halftime show hasnt been remotely linked to the football crowd in years. I cant stand watching the halftime shows, it's like it's made for a completely different audience.

Glad I didnt watch the game this year.

I won $10 though :)

Even though I missed Janet's boob (thanks for the pic lownrusty :D ), I'm glad I chose not to watch it this year. It's amazing how much you can get done during the day with everyone watching the game. No crowds on Sunday = good times.

I don't have much interest in football anyway but the superbowl seems to be getting progressively worse with each year which is why I chose to just skip the whole thing this time. MTV seems to have found a way to stoop to new lows as well, although that's not really much of a surprise. It almost seems that with all the commercials and halftime show that the superbowl is not really about football but about marketing and cheezy entertainment. Call me strange, but I thought it was supposed to be the pinnacle game of the NFL. :rolleyes:

I had turned away and was talking w/friend and just turned back in time for some "titillation". I think I was the only one there to see it - no-one beleved me when I turned my head and said "WHOOAH".

Even with this the halftime show sucked after the first singer and then the shot of Jessica...

It's getting bad when the commercials are better than the show.... :puke: