HybridZ

Do you guys know anything about Airsoft?

zguy95135

Im going to get one on Monday, a KJW Beretta 92FS full metal from a friend. He's going to give me the case, 2 clips, and a silencer for $85. Do you guys have any experience with these and what types of gas to use (green, red, duster ect)? I plan on using it ocasinally at a friends house (huge backyard). I'll post some pics later when I get it :-D

I've been into airsoft since i was 15 (im 23 now). But ive since stopped for some time. I started out with springers, moved onto gas blowbacks, then AEG (automatic electric guns). At one time i think i had 16 guns ranging from springers to electrics. I played EVERY weekend for 2 years on a paintball field (we founded an airsoft team here). Its a nice hobby, but it can get expensive :D

Neways, $85 bucks for a gas blowback is pretty good, but i dont think that KJW is a good brand. If you're just going to plink with it instead of playing competitively, i suggest you go for simple computer duster. It's cheaper, easy to come by and still works :-D IIRC, only some of the brands can take green and red gas, b/c they can handle the power. (Think of it like a 50 shot of NOS vs a 100 shot of NOS). I'll take some pics of what i have if i get off my butt to do it :P

Try this website for more airsoft info: http://www.planetairsoft.net