HybridZ

Another pathetic ebay auction---Why turbocharge your car????

thefastestz

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33742&item=2459342352

"This whistler is a lot of fun, and if you get tired of it (or install a real turbo), just take it off (or leave it on for double the effect)! At this price...why not?"

I wonder how much back pressure and Hp loss that causes....SHHESH!!

The definition of a RICEY PART

"Our last batch sold out within 3 days! If you're interested, "BUY IT NOW"! Don't sleep or they'll be gone,..."

:shock:

:?::?::?::?::?::?::roll:

Guest bastaad525

The whistle go woooooo wooooo!!

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/bubbrubb.html

yes people really DO do this to their cars :)

this is only beaten by the little speakers I've seen installed on two honda's (both CRX's, at that), that is controlled by a button mounted in the cabin, both guys had it on their shift knobs, and when they shift they push the button and the speaker makes the sound of a BOV venting.... needless to say, I could not roll my eyes back far enough when I saw this, but I did get a good look at my sinus passages!

Guest bastaad525

I REALLY wish I could find a link to one of these speakers you mount under hood that emulates the BOV sound... or links to someones webpage or something that shows some ricemobile with one installed....