HybridZ

Haltech base maps

Guest SDatsun280

if your using stock injectors there shouldn't be any problems firing it up...

you would have to ajust the fuel for the 500-1500 range but you should then be able to idle . If you don't have an air fuel meter on the car i wouln't try to do any of this. also make sure the base set up is correct.

Question

are you trying to run multipoint or semi sequential

that information is also needed to help you out

Guest Chris240turbo

I run a Haltech E6K in my L28ET powered 240, with a slightly smaller turbo than you are planning, but with 550cc, low impedence injectors, an 82ZXT dist. and an MSD 6A box, batch fired injection, my motor is also intercooled, which you didn't mention, but I could copy my maps for you, if you'd like, that way at least you'd have the trigger degrees and stuff right, as long as you're running a nissan CAS (I have one of the damper mounted crank angle sensors that I'd sell, if you wanted to try a waste spark set up with coil packs) one piece of advice, find a dyno with a wideband o2 set up in your area, I tuned on my set up for maybe a year on the street, but made more progress in 2 hours on the dyno...

Guest Chris240turbo

Rasa, I got your IM but it seems to have been deleted, with all the site swapping going on, message me again with your email adress, and we'll discuss sending you some maps...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SDatsun280

Chris, I wrote you 2 PMs, dont know if you got any of them.

I am still really in need of some Haltech maps from anyone with the L28ET. I basically just need to see the fuel curve compared to the current maps that I am running. The car has an intercooler, external wastegate, BOV running the Nissan CAS and Rx7 550cc injectors. Anyone willing to send me a copy of their maps please PM or post.

Thanks so much,

Rasa

• 1 month later...