HybridZ

Need Opinions on a possible purchase....

Poundz9oh9

Ok, here's the deal. I'm soooooooo in the market for a car like this. It has everything (well almost) that I want in a Hybrid Z. I just want some general opinions on this car. I emailed the guy and he said that there's about 500 miles on the motor and he's never used the juice on it (far fetched - I know).

Does anybody know this car? I just want some opinions. It seems to me like a decent deal -- as of right now. We'll see what the bid-nazis do to it though.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category=6187&item=2460292978&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBWA%3AIT

Thanks in advance, your opinions are appreciated!

Marcus

Scarab-style conversion and looks like it has been reasonably taken care of. Certainly not a show car, but it does not have a show car price, at least for the time being. $3000-$4000 and that is the extent of what I would pay for such a car, especially one needing paint as this one does according to him. Mechanically it seems to be ok and it has very little rust, if any. Good luck.

Davy

If that car is everything he says it is, then it is a killer deal. He says it has a welded 3:36 rear, with a spare 3:36 LSD thrown in as a spare. Probably close to a $1000 worth of Ebay parts there alone. If the body is as rust free and never-been-wrecked as he says, than $3000 is a steal.

He did say he bondo'd over some rust, so check that out very carefully.

Definitely Scarab mount, but that is not a problem. Some guys like them. Sounds like a bit of a rat cosmetically.

Definitely worth going to see. Also never buy a car you haven't seen in person.