HybridZ

Where can I get R230 bushings???

LS1240Z

I cant seem to find bushings for my R230.I have been looking for a set everywhere.A few places are back ordered if they sell them.My diff is out of a Q45.But the 300Z TT is the same so the bushings should be the same.If anybody knows of a link they can post....I would be very greatful.Thanks

Tim,I went to the dealer and they were no help at all.The parts guy said they were back ordered???

3154tm thanks for the link,I will be calling them first thing and I have a 93 Q45 diff my self.I had burned out my old bushings so I'm ready to install some new pollys.Thanks for the link :rockon: That's a big help

khashabi1,

i should have mentioned that the bushings that i got from Suspension Restoration Parts were for a 90-96Z not the Q45. again, they worked fine after i removed the reducers in the front mounting holes on the diff. the part # on the box they sent me was 7.1108G. $22 plus shipping. by the way the dealer price on this item is over $150. lots of luck.

khashabi1' date='

i should have mentioned that the bushings that i got from Suspension Restoration Parts were for a 90-96Z not the Q45. again, they worked fine after i removed the reducers in the front mounting holes on the diff. the part # on the box they sent me was 7.1108G. $22 plus shipping. by the way the dealer price on this item is over $150. lots of luck.[/quote']

Thanks again for the link.I called yeasterday and ordered the bushing set.I asked about the Q45 bushings and he said the 300Z ones would work so I ordered them.They should be here today.Almost ready to install!! :cheers: