HybridZ

What do you use in your rear?

WickedWild

Charmin...Oh, the other rear. :oops: I coudn't resist. My car will be down for a while till I finish my swap but I'm planning on installing CV half-shafts. Have you thought about using CV shafts. Maybe some of the guys with CV shafts can post up on durability with them in high HP Zs.

Marcos

If I remember correctly, the Nissan U-joint was prefered. The angles of the halfshafts are critical to their longetivity. Some members have raised their diff to help with the angles. The CV joints are more durable in situations where the angles are more extreme.

I use the brute force spicers and have yet to break one but now that I have said that you can bet I will snap one at SE4 meet :x Now I think I will bring a spair rebuilt half shaft.

I raised my diff. approx. 3/8" If I remember right. I think I copied Pete's idea. :shock:

Mike

I use the brute force spicers and have yet to break one but now that I have said that you can bet I will snap one at SE4 meet :x Now I think I will bring a spair rebuilt half shaft.

I raised my diff. approx. 3/8" If I remember right. I think I copied Pete's idea. :shock:

Mike