HybridZ

RACING THIS SUNDAY

Corzette

Well I am going to the Idalou Race Track this Sunday. It s near Lubbock. The closest 1/4 mile around. Also my car is acting up (go figure). The pump is doing wierd crap all of the sudden. Oh well new plugs tonight, oil change tomorrow, carb tune and fuel filter change and away I go. I will et all know what my times are next week. I suspect in the 12's somewhere since Ill be at around 4000 feet elevation. ZFAN great times!!! :shock:

Terry

Hey Mike! Damn, worse, sand storm advisory. It was raining all day Saturday then windy as hell so we didnt make it. man it sucks to have WALL raceway shut down here in San Angelo, its 10 miles away. Lubbock is open again on the coming Sunday. I will try again. My 750DP went caput on me. I ordered a new 650DP yesterday. I wanted to try the next step down to get better A/F mixture. man was this thing rich...it made my eyes water. Hopefully the 650 will work out better. More to come. One of these days we all have to meet at Ennis to hang out and race etc...thanks for inquiring.

Terry :D