HybridZ

got my flywheel today..

lilj

yeah, i got the flywheel today.

took 3 days to get here, not too bad at all hehe :)

320$ shipped @ http://www.coximport.com

guy was really nice, placed order over the phone.. simple and easy.

only thing i notice is that the flywheel has a few scratches on it, i dunno why exactly. but it kinda looks as though someone bought it, tried to install it and found out it was the wrong one or something. it looks basically brand new minus a few scratches *not deep at all* just surface. these are some pictures and you can see kinda what i'm talkin about.. i'm not really sure if i should contact him and say anything.. or if i should just say screw it and go ahead and install it.

fidanzaflywheel1.jpg

fidanzaflywheel2.jpg

now i'm just waiting on my nice little clutch, should be here monday.

yay :)

I would take the steel insert out and see how it looks and how it fits on the Aluminum flywheel. Look for any warping that might be in that plate. I have had probably at least ten different ones over the years in different cars. Two actually heated up so much they cracked. Make sure that the scratches are not stress cracks or deflection cracks when they mounted it. If they are simply some small scratches I would not worry about it. Also Don't forget the next time you change your clutch you will probably have to resurface the ring insert. Hope this helps

Robert