HybridZ

How Do You Know What's New in the Classifieds?

texasz

In the new classifieds section there does not appear to be any indication of what new ads have been placed since last time you logged on. As this section grows this will be a real pain to scan through all the categories to try and find what is new especially since you now have to navigate over a dozen pages to see everything.

Can something be implemented like we have in the forums to indicate which categories have new ads and which ads are new?

A "view all" would be great....listed my date. Personally I think the new classifieds kinda suck. If you just want to browse through them and see what's for sale it's a real pain to go through every category. If there was a way to view them all at once for those that so please it would be awesome.

JT

• Administrators
A "view all" would be great....listed my date. Personally I think the new classifieds kinda suck. If you just want to browse through them and see what's for sale it's a real pain to go through every category. If there was a way to view them all at once for those that so please it would be awesome.

Put the letter "a" in Search Ads and click the Go button.

Guest jdllaugh

The "Recent Ads" function shows you everything posted in the last 2-3 days.

I have to say, tho, I much preferred the old classifieds and the ability to post a response. You could ask quick questions, see if your questions have already been answered, and bump posts to the top. It was much more interactive, informative and entertaining!

James

• 2 weeks later...
I have to say' date=' tho, I much preferred the old classifieds and the ability to post a response. You could ask quick questions, see if your questions have already been answered, and bump posts to the top. It was much more interactive, informative and entertaining!

James[/quote']

AGREED!!