HybridZ

Progress finally

Guest Drewz

Guest Drewz

going to, hopefully, take it out and plate it next weekend for the year. I know, I am hoping to just leave it alone so I can get some miles on her. Got all my parts for the next front brake update too. 280zx calipers and mounts with the 300zx n/a rotors. Got some scribe lines on the back end for the roof chop when I get up the nerve. :oops:

Guest Drewz

Added more photos including the fiberglass air dam adn poss. grille placement. Might go custom grille though. And yes Tim, frontal shots too!!!! :2thumbs:

Guest Drewz

Got the pass. side filled extension bolted on and if fit like CRAP!!! The drivers side was smack on and hte pass side was the right length overall but the shape and mounting angle was stupid bad. I swearing was not frowned on the next three paragraphs would be chok full of it. They were bought from SHOWCARS-CRAPPARTS. Not gel coated like the other side and it had bodyfiller in it unlike the other side. Just a poor part. I spent 2 hours grinding, feathering, and mounting it. I was in the shop until almost 2am. Oh well it fits acceptably now. Next weekend I hope to mount the front air dam (fiberglass) and start moulding in all the frontend seams. Thinking about a billet styled grille that emulates the factory one. Anyone done this??? Any ideas ??? Anyone make or offer something like it??

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Drewz

MAIDEN VOYAGE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got a permit and put a hundred kms on it. WOrks great but need to lean out primaries and secondaries don't come on hard enough. Runs cool enough and pulls so nice. Gonna need new tires next month!!! hehehe WAshed it hardcore including the engine compartment and hinged the hood. Plates come tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! WOOT!!! New clean photos outdoors to be posted soon. :burnout: