HybridZ

70's GT Kit

Hey Guys some of you may remember I bought that 70's GT body kit awhile back. Well I have decided to do something different, something unique with the help of John Washington. I am looking to sell the front fenders, (sig Pic) airdam, and whale tail. I will be posting it all in the classified section tomorrow after I take some pics. I know some of you guys had approached the seller about spliting up the kit. I was wondering if anybody was still interested. PM me if so.

I know this belongs in the classified section but I was hoping to grab the attention of those who had gotten in on a similar thred at the old site. Hope it is OK!!

Thanks,

Rufus

Yea Yea I Know I Know!!! I was going to PM you but remembered you already bought one. The only reason I bought the kit was because I was not sure if my plans with JW were going to pan out. I really only ever wanted the 1/4's anyway but since dude wouldn't sell unless I bought the whole set I grabbed it. But hey your ride would look pretty sweet with some radical fiberglass fenders...hmm? hmm? c'mon you know you want em!!! :D

EvilRufusKay are you thinking about molding the quarters?

I can't seem to find anyone locally that would do it. I was going to try but I am afraid all the effort would be wasted. Would you be interested in them if I do sell them? If so PM me. I may get in trouble for this thread. I was hoping to get PM's.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest freakypainter

well I havent been on in a while as I am still trying to get settled after the move and look what I see. The only reason I sold you the kit Rufus was because you said you wouldnt split it up, very dissapointed man.

Jason,

Dude I have not been able to find anyone who will make molds for me. I looked into doing it myself but it is not going to happen. I don't have the resources etc to do it. I am going to use the 1/4's but I am not going to use the fenders. So am I supposed to just sit on them because they have "historical value"? My intentions were to make molds but since I can't it does not make sense to simply store them. If someone is going to install them then why not sell them? Then they will be used as they were originally intended. Once again I am sorry, I had no intention of peeving you off, if anything, I thought I was helping someone out who needed some cash for a move. If it makes you feel any better no one has bought them as of yet. If you want, I will sell the kit back to you. If it really bothers you, I would have no trouble at all boxing it all up and shipping it out....let me know.

Rufus