HybridZ

ARIZONA Z CAR IS MAKING PARTS AGAIN!!!!!!

Guest 280zMan1978

I'm in for a group buy in TX. I want that twin turbo hood BAAD! He told me shipping would probably be around $430, which is more than what the hood costs! :shock:

Anyways, just trying to generate some interest for those in TX. If I can't find anybody else, then it's time for a road trip!

I'm in for a group buy in TX. I want that twin turbo hood BAAD! He told me shipping would probably be around $430, which is more than what the hood costs!

Heck for that price I could rent a Uhaul drive a load back home. I'd be interested in a hood, rear hatch, Fenders, quarter panels and door panels (if they function like regular ones) hehe That might drop a lb or two off my 280zx... Hmmm Now thats a good question? What year are these parts made for?

The Pantera hatch is sweet, I seem to remember talking to someone about them once and they said they were lousy for aerodynamics. Can anybody validate this?

Guest 280ZX_Classic

I am all about a group buy on the pantera hatch if it will save on shipping. I've been looking to replace the rear hatch on my 280ZX anyway, and for around $300 with shipping I can't think of a better option.

I also live in Texas (Houston area), if he is making the GTU-Z kit I would be very interested and I know of a possible two others. Also it depends on what he wants to charge for it. BUt if there is some kind of road trip pick up in the future and the GTU-Z kit is good to go (price also), then count me in and I'll do my part to chip in.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest 4.3L 280z

I live around Waco. I want the turbo hood also. I called him and he said $325 and he wouldn't ship cause he said it would brake. I wonder if I could arange for my own shipping. Let me know about the group buy thing.

Nathan