HybridZ

Lend me a hand on the parental department?

M1chael

Thanks for the fix.

He actually offered the car to me for 800 through E-mail. I would have done anything to get the money before the 6th, but what efforts i had to make were too little too late.

I've tried calling him multiple times, but only get voicemail. I've also emailed him 2 or 3 times. nada.

I went to college for one year, hated it. Made decent grades but never could get interested as I didn't know what I wanted to do. My advice is that if you don't want college either go to tech school or find a good job that will teach you what you're interested in.

I now have a 240 that's got no drivetrain but is almost rust free and a 280 that's stock with only a few minor spots up top and none underneath. Unless you're looking for a major challenge stay away from that car! I saw it before he primered it and it was baaad! From the job he did I'm willing to bet he didn't do it right. Spend a little more up front and get something alot better.

neighbores
LOL!