HybridZ

Posts since last visit

ecp48

Mike,

Can we put a filter or timer on this function. If I go to my PM box and go back to the forum it shows me leaving and returning and wipes the slatte on the previous 24 hours posts. We need some kind of a delay, so that the posts are only wiped after 30 minutes or an hour.

Today I'm not sure what happened. I clicked the wrong link on a message notice and immediately hit stop on my browser, when I then clicked on the appropriate link and it showed two visits.

It's a nice feature if it can be made to work.

thanks,

Ed/ecp48

Rufe,

I usually, can't say always , use the back button. as soon as I have left the initial openeing page, whether a forum article I'm linking too or going from the main page to PM or anything else, the history goes away.

Generally, I try to satisfy the past links before anything else to avoid this. Today was brain fade, wanted to see the update to a thread.

Ed

So the problem only happens when you go to read or send a PM? Sorry I can't help you. I have not run into that problem myself. I just thought maybe you were accidentally opening a new browser session. It does sound like it is a problem on your end and maybe only a few others as I have not seen any similar posts.

Good Luck!!