HybridZ

Innovative turbo Progate adapter

Guest Chris240turbo

Guest Chris240turbo

Here are a few pictures of my new turbo/wastegate set up using innovative's progate adapter, I had the adapter welded to the stock exhaust manifold, then spent a million hours porting the manifold. wastegate is a turbonetics racegate, turbo is a James Thagard sourced 60-1 T-4, P-trim .58 a/r on center, and a Thagard intake manifold. pictures are not great, and huge, I don't post pictures much...

Chris

IMG_0101.JPG

IMG_0102.JPG

IMG_0103.JPG

IMG_0105.JPG

Guest ON3GO

damn chris, i cant wait for the next ride!!!

and know your deff gonna smoke me!!

he is running a haltech E6K with that aeromotive big BIG fuel pump, o-ring fuel rail, and 550cc injectors if i remember correctly.

that thing is gonna fly.

mike

Guest Chris240turbo

That red cylinder you can kind of see in one of the pics is the ignition coil, not a fuel filter, , the car runs 2 aeromotive filters, a 100 micron between the fuel cell and pump, and a 10 micron mounted just beneath the FPR, you can kind of see the 2nd filter in the last pic, red cylinder right under the regulator, no fuel close to anything hot, and no rubber fuel lines left anywhere, 1/2' feed and 3/8 return hardlines.the feed and return braided lines are just hanging there until I remount the fuel rail.

Engine management is Haltech E6k, with 550cc R/C injectors, I hope to have enough time to finish it off in the next couple of weeks, work has been a nightmare lately, 13 days without a day off, and at least another week to go before I get a real day off...