HybridZ

Bought that Blue 280Z.. need some help on a few things..

Guest ON3GO

Guest ON3GO

Hey guys..

i now own two 280Z's.. a 77 and 76 (green one)..

well the car is pretty good.. no rust, new floors and frame rails.

has A/C, all working gauges, new intake system, has exhaust, has KONI struts, some crappy chrome wheels, interior is in pretty good shape, has a sterio, new bushings and momo steering wheel and shift knob. locks work, motor runs GREAT, and the 5-speed is very smooth.

the bad is... the paint is crappy, its a macco job done in 350Z daytona blue. i mean its really not bad at all, but not up to par for me... it needs brakes BAD, and i need to get rid of those wheels. i need a rear hatch lock, and a few other little things here and there.

thing is im BROKE.. and i cant really mod this car up as my Green Z isnt near done. so i need like stock stuff or just aftermarket stuff for the stock parts.. like as in i need brake pads, and or new calipers. and i need new rear shoes. BUT i dont know where to look for some performance pads/shoes. also im gonna need a few suspension parts and i dunno other things like the lock and etc.

anybody have some spare parts they wanna sell??

help a brother out :D..

anyways will have pics tomorrow.

wish me the best of luck.

Mike

Congrats on the new Z Mike.

It looks good in the pic you posted.

1st thing, change ALL of the fluids and do a once over the whole car.

Don`t have much as far as parts to offer (except some control arms) :D

I do have a solution for that hatch lock problem (see my pics). :D

Try some "green stuff" rear shoes, you can get them from the Nissan dealer. They are pretty good for fun / street duty.

Good luck with your new car.

Guest ON3GO

na the green one isnt that nice.. its nicer then the blue one but its no where near as nice as the Z's on here.. im not even in the top 100 on this site..

mike

Guest ON3GO

i would love to have the car and etc but i have no space, plus this isnt my house, im just living at my friends house.

i think i have a deal worked out on some 15inch wheels for it, and im waiting to hear back from sparky...

do you have a good nice and clean driver side door???

and man i gotta paint the car.. gonna try and find somebody to spray it flat black and do some body work.

mike