HybridZ

HELP!!

CableSrv

Ok well spotfitz never came over but the slipknot/fear factory concert was AWESOME!!!

got driver seat done..... I ended up using the stock 240z bottoms with rails and using the backs of the 300zx seats because.... the driver side has power sliders and all that equipment WON'T fit between the 2 mounting support rails in the floor board.... :(

So I ended up having to take apart the 300zx seats and using just the backs... :D to me tho only thing I really wanted was the backs because of the awesome side support they have :D

apon taking out my seats tho.... seems the last person that owned this z well spilt something and that's been soaking in the floor board for A LONG TIME!!! as there is 2 large holes in the bottom right where the frame rail ends :( which now means I need to get new floor boards and have them welded in :(

I went and got some really awesome vinyl and plan to reapolster the seats in red/orange center spots with black outer parts. Couldn't find a more orangish color tho so the vinyl is a bit more red than my car is :(

but will still look decent :D

I must have missed the email of your reply saying it was still on. Yahoo still thinks emails from HybridZ are spam, even though I keep pushing the "not spam" button on each email. I also never got a call from you after I sent you a pm giving you my home phone number. I have to know where you live in order to come over...

I would have been more then happy to help out. I'm glad everything came out ok. Let me know if you need any help.

it's ok spotfitz I understand man and I also agree about the hybridz emails coming threw as spam!!! I hate that crap!!!

I sent you a pm giving you my address but since you didn't see it I can see how you never got a chance to come over. In the pm I stated my phone is currently disconnected :( due to many things but I plan to get it reconnected in 2 weeks or so :D

Either way having my mom tear apart the seats to recover them in black and redish orange...(more red than anything but they didn't really have the orange I needed).

I haven't done the passenger side yet due to kinda got a headache and shit from last nights concert plus well I'm being lazy!! I already know how to do it just need to do it. Plus waiting for my mom to get the design done using passenger side parts to make a whole seat!

When I did my side i made a small mistake that well I'll need to fix later.... side closer to the door is crooked so the seat looks twisted.