HybridZ

Posted Complete Conversion Set-Up In Classifieds

Working on the camera thing. Dan, thanks for the thoughts. It's not that I'm backing out of the conversion at all. It's just that I need space to work, I'm a long way from being ready for the drivetrain, and I need to fund the paint job. Many choose to get the car up and running, then do the 'cosmetic' end; but, I don't want to disassemble the car twice. So, right now staying on track with the paint and body makes the most sense for me.

Mike, you're right, too. I do have alot of time, effort (with your help), and $$ tied up in it that I likely will not recoup. But, as our famous Tim said (paraphrased) "It's a journey, not a destination" and I'm learning ALOT.

For those seriously interested, send me a PM and I'll find a way to get pics. You'll LOVE the way it looks!

• 2 weeks later...

There was alot of interest initially; but, many wanted parts of the package, as opposed to the whole deal. I have decided to sweeten the deal a bit more because I'd like to clear this package out of my shop. For the full asking price, I'll include the ceramic coated headers that are NEW, and I'LL COVER SHIPPING to contiguous US states. Any other locations are up for negotiation. Thanks, and please tell your other gearhead friends :wink: