HybridZ

RB25DET -> Z31T.. Pictures here!

You asked, and I deliver. I apologize for not posting these sooner to establish a bit more credibility with what I'm doing, but late is better than never!

Right now the Greddy manifold is going in, but we're still waiting on the FMIC. Once that comes in, video of how she performs will follow.

Notice the pics of the motor mounts and undercar shots. No jackstands here, she's mounted in. The only thing I didn't get that I wanted to was shots of the tranny as well, but I didn't even think about it when I took the pics Saturday morning. I was late to a car show and forgot. I'm sorry about that, and I'll try to get pictures of the tranny next week so you can see how it was done.

There are 15 pictures in an index format on the site, so you can just click on one and it will expand to 1024x768 with a full navigation bar. Feel free to ask questions and I'll try to answer as well as possible.

http://holdfast.freewebpages.org/MyZ/

Enjoy the Ride!

lol.. Yeah I apologize sincerely for that.

I didn't expect as much interest as it generated when I posted it across 3 Z forums. My sissy little free webspace shut me down fast.

I've got a Car Club that I run with a website coming up soon, but until now I'm afraid this link will have to do. It should be back up tomorrow.

Again, I'm sorry about the inconvenience.

Guest bastaad525

I'm not able to see them at either link either. Why not just upload them to the general photo album here and then link directly to the images so they show up in the thread? Wont cost you anything other than 10 mins of your time...

Don't know why you can't see the second site.. :( But I was only able to upload 5 images of the 15 due to the size quota limit. I'll try to get them linked in here correctly.

Picture album located here:

http://hybridz.org/nuke/modules.php?op=modload&name=coppermine&file=thumbnails&album=116

That would be under User Galleries->Dramier->RB25DET Z31

Guest boileralum

Looks a little tight for hood clearance, but good work! What kind of radiator are you going to put in? Something custom, or off-the shelf?