HybridZ

And so it begins

Phyte

Earlier tonight I started tearing into the L28et. Things went fairly smoothly taking it apart. I broke a stud off the downpipe/turbo.. guess that means I _have_ to get a larger turbo now :D I wanted to get the head off but didn't have a 10mm allen socket.

Earlier tonight:

DSC01545.JPG

Couple hours later:

DSC01546.JPG

Phyte

Oh ya, here's my new intake I got this, a set of pedals for my 5 speed to auto swap(last weekend, I love the 5 speed), and an extra 5 speed for $20

What a Steal! Sometime soon, whenever I go up to Austin again, I need to bring my hybrid by your house and check out your Z's. There aren't many good-looking ones down here. What part of Austin do you live at?

Sweet, that’s exactly where I go when I take the trip to Austin, so I know exactly where that is. I’m surprised I haven’t seen your Z there – I’ve seen a yellow 240z without a rear bumper (always sits next to a 280zx) and I’ve talked to a guy who has an ongoing 240z project right now – both right around Cedar Park. My girlfriend’s uncle is a dentist in Cedar Park, so when we go visit him next time I’ll have to let you know in advance. Hopefully I’ll get my hybrid running better by then, but at least you get to check out another z…well, zx. See you then :2thumbs:

... I’ve talked to a guy who has an ongoing 240z project right now...

I assume your talking about John that works at NTB in cedar park :D He's a good guy, and hooked me up with a set of tires! Let me know when your coming up.

Phyte