HybridZ

LM-1: Digital Air/Fuel Ratio Meter

Guest ZmeFly

It is an awesome tuning tool. I had the opportunity to use it for a week and get my car dialed in. I didn't realize how off I was until I used it. The saved material can be downloaded into your pc and viewed in graph form to compare air fuel at different rpms, throttle position setting, and any other number of variables. It is pretty high on my X-mas list.

I bought one along with my sds and I don't know how a guy could tune accuretly without it...it is flat out awesome! Well worth the money, but buy the accessory cable that lets you enter extra inputs for it to record, it'll make it a lot more useful

nice, you can get the same results and use from your own pda or laptop. the o2 siganal is a generated 0 to 1 volt system unless otherwise specified , the airflow meter is a voltage reading on another potentiometer, a digital multimeter will give the same results.it looks like a nice tool and i think i need to look further on whats avalible before spending restore money on simple tune equipment ,12 times a second is pretty slow,it would be kinda hard to find a glitch in a afm ramp or tps at that rate of speed . here is another link for a more conclusive look before decision

http://www.iatn.net/aes/

nice, you can get the same results and use from your own pda or laptop. the o2 siganal is a generated 0 to 1 volt system unless otherwise specified , the airflow meter is a voltage reading on another potentiometer, a digital multimeter will give the same results.

Ummm...not quite.

Wideband O2 sensors are not simple 0 to 1 volt devices like their narrowband counterparts. They need specific interface circuitry to make them function, which will not be available in you PDA or laptop.