HybridZ

YZ rear quater.

Guest MC_jr

Guest MC_jr

im looking to by some yz rear quater. i remeber someone saying that they have a set of new used ones. if teh price is right ill take them off ur hands. Is there any cutting or any to attach them? also can i just install them and nothing else and be okay? because i'm doing some rearend body repair adn after that I want to install them and i dont want to pait it then have to paint it again. thanks

You will need to filet your fenders to accomadate the larger tires you will be running. This can be done with a sawzall and a drill/driver if you don't have a welder. I've explained the process in an earlier post. Do a search for YZ and my name and you should find it.

Guest MC_jr

i want to contact him to see how much shipping will be but i can't e-mail him from a AOL address any other ideas like a phone number? zip code is 44436

John Washington is the fellow you need to talk with. You can go to his site "Reaction Research" or doing a search for YZ flairs. There should be a number and/or E-mail to contact him. Also, new rear fender flairs list from him for $500 a pair less shipping.

VAN

sorry man i looked and found nothing could you explain it for me please?

I looked too, it's gone. Must have been one of the 400 or so posts of mine that got lost in the site swap. Sorry.

I'll have to rewrite it and post it. This time I'll save a copy on my hard drive. Several people have asked and I guess they just think I'm a jerk for directing them to a post that doesn't exist anymore. Give me a few days to find an hour of time to rewrite it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MC_jr

alright i talked to him and there almost done and about to be shipped. do they cover up the original gas cap compartment? because I already bought a fuel cell to put in the trunk.