HybridZ

Can you say Price Increase!

That is BAD news. :cry::frown: Those guys were great to deal with and SUPER helpful over the phone. We lost a good one there.

Indeed, after some extensive searching I found out that Dave had died of cancer sometime in early April. It was a real shock, I've dealt with him on a number of occasions, as have many other people I know in Australia. I was damn near ready to order one of the pans & a set of custom pistons, but wondered why I got no response to my e-mail.... :cry:

The AZC price for that pan is pretty damn good, and I think I'll get one.

Another pan you guys might want to consider is the Diesel Maxima pan. It is a standard L-series oil pan with 2 sump extensions, 1 on each side, welded on. It will not work in a stock L28ET however, as the sump extensions will hit the stock downpipe. I'd say it probably adds 2-3 liters to the sump capacity. Oh yeah, you'll need to modify your oil pickup tube as well.

• 10 months later...

I do indeed include the gasket and socket head bolts, I didn't 5 years ago. Only the fins hang lower than the crossmember for cooling. Comes with 3 dash-8 plugs with O-ring that are flush.

I still sell them for $349 although that may change a little.

I have supplied them to several resellers both in the US and overseas.

Great part!

Dave