HybridZ

My LS1 Will Need a new home...

YUp, I'm already planning for it guys... The LS1 in my Vette will need a new home in July timeframe. The motor will be complete less coil packs, accesories and oil pan. Everything else will be on it, including the intake and exhaust manifolds. It will also come with a GMS twin air intake when pulled since I'll need something larger for the Z06 TB.

Not sure what I'll ask for it, but the motor has had no issues, and has run Mobile1 Synthetics since day one, and no cheap filters.

What are these motors going for there days??

Mike

Guest 85tzcheees

how many miles did that motor have? what yr corvette was it off? y r u selling it? so what will come with the motor?: head, block with crankshaft and pistons and everything inside, headers, manifold, intake, spark plugs.....give me a list of what will come with it?

This motor is CURRENTLY in my 99 C5 Corvette. I'm driving it everyday with no issues. The motor comes as stated... above, with everything except the accessories, coilpacks, and oil pan. It will have the intake, exhaust manifolds, and heads. It will otherwise be a complete motor. Why am I selling it? I am currently building another motor that will have costum head work, a custom cam, forged pistons and rods.

This motor has 98K+ miles on it, uses NO oil, and runs perfect.

mike