HybridZ

Ls1 Intake Manifolds

For all those ls1 guys out there... check out this months edition of Chevy High Performance magazine.. they have a special on all the intake manifolds... including dyno sheets, and everything else you need.. i was suprised to see some of the results myself.. also they are probably going to be doing something on the ls1 engine for a few months... at least thats what i got from the article.. kinda late tho since its almost time for them to be taken off the shelf.. but look into it..

Yea I saw that article also-good information. I ended up buying the Popular Hot Rodding magazine with the LS1 Camshaft comparison article.

I'm sure before the month ends I will probably buy the CHP mag as well. I'm soooo out of control when it comes to buying mags and how to books. :roll:

Kevin,

(Yea,Still an Inliner)

I think it will be a better comparison once they breath on an LS1 with some head and cam work, and headers... The FAST intake should be good for quite a bit more power with the right combos, and especially in stroker setup.

I'm sticking with the LS6 intake and Tbody, since I'm running stock cubes and the heads I'm gonna use have minor porting and polishing, although I could see myself with some AFRs...

Mike :D