HybridZ

13.7 sec 240z turbo .25 mile. check it out cool video !

Guest Looking for apt in Alb Ny

http://jskinnovations.com/jsk%202.wmv

Hey I just want to say that its not the best time but I had alot of fun. Its a street car.

I have a stock l28 Turbo engine, ecu and turbo. 3.7 lsd and kumho tires 225 50 15's. using a 951 Porsche intercooler. That's about it for the power plant. hmm 11 psi or so. hope you like the vid. took me alot of time to make it. It doesn't help that's the software I used was very slow!

I had a 104 mph so I most likely have starting issues? Car pulls very hard as you can see in 3rd and 4th.

thanks again and I look forward to viewing your comments and your vids as well.

Juan

nice juan! :rockon:

the video's badass. the howard dean thing cracked me up! what rpm did you hold before launch? it might just be my transmission, but with my car if i hold it at 3500 and let the clutch slip a little, it tears off the line. but with it running rich like it is, i have to get the revs up. :evil:

i might be forced to soon become a regular jsk customer... :shock: ...bob

hey thanks for the post and comments . I spent 2 good parts of my day making this vid. I know you haven't seen me on hybridz as much but been busy working on the projects and entertaining you folks :-D

Lebanon turned out to be dead cause it was suppose to rain but it didn't. Hmm I didn't even rev it in the vid all the much. Just keeping my rpms at around 1500 to 2 k. you can see me tapping it there. That was my best run.

I'm excited about it. I'm hoping for 12's with upgraded turbo, 3" exhaust ,and doing some efi tweaking . I plan on installing some extra injectors and a separate ecu plug in. I'm bound to blow something up with my luck. I tend to learn the hardway :-D .

Bob,Your z should do well. its a 240z (light). we need to get you a turbo wiring harness and ecu.

Play it safe

Juan

I have 100% billet rail coming out in the next week or so. I should have pics of the prototypes available shortly.

its really going to look amazing. we are going all out as much as we can out into the rail and bring the price to an unheard of low.

Production of items vary. One minute I'm not making them then thers a sudden request for them.

well chat later thanks again

thanks juan

Ok you are DEFINITELY getting my wiring harness. Its complete, but I don't have the time to figure it out, and for $60 thats money WELL spent. The engine is ready to goto the bath, and my head is going to KS in July for a rebuild so it will be a month or two. How long does it typically take to get the harness back?

Thanks

Phyte

Hey, cool thanks . You are looking at around about 2 weeks for the wiring? if you need it sooner just ask.It is based on my wiring so you know you will get it correctly wired.

Yes I did shift rather quickly. about 4.5 k I was shifting. I'm using the 280zx tranny from an 82. 3rd and 4th pull very hard for me. Just feels like a sling shot. I sometimes have a hard timer shifting if I get to much higher in rpms because of wheel spin. Doesn't seem to want to engage as smooth.I'm using the same clutch since 2001. Centerforce 2 from MSA. I don't go crazy on my drive train. Id rather have some wheel slip and tranny the abuse.

I have some more vids if interested. I did a 14.8 from the start using only 5 cylinders. My injector plug came loose.

I just keep thinking to myself. 105 mph. isn't that low 13 territory?

I took all the videos with my digicam. Sony Cybershot 5.0 megapixel.model DSC P10.

thanks Juan

Juan

I wanted to get to 3rd and 4th as quick as possible. Those gears pull me very hard. hmmm. Maybe the torque is better on lower rpms? from dirivng my z so much I shifted the best I could and my expierence with it. :-D well see what happens next time

Juan

The clock doesnt start until you pass the timer line . This is what I was told there from several folks. Im trying. Ill make another vid. A little longer and some more agressive music. thanks!

Hey' date=' cool thanks . You are looking at around about 2 weeks for the wiring? if you need it sooner just ask.It is based on my wiring so you know you will get it correctly wired.

Yes I did shift rather quickly. about 4.5 k I was shifting. I'm using the 280zx tranny from an 82. 3rd and 4th pull very hard for me. Just feels like a sling shot. I sometimes have a hard timer shifting if I get to much higher in rpms because of wheel spin. Doesn't seem to want to engage as smooth.I'm using the same clutch since 2001. Centerforce 2 from MSA. I don't go crazy on my drive train. Id rather have some wheel slip and tranny the abuse.

I have some more vids if interested. I did a 14.8 from the start using only 5 cylinders. My injector plug came loose.

I just keep thinking to myself. 105 mph. isn't that low 13 territory?

I took all the videos with my digicam. Sony Cybershot 5.0 megapixel.model DSC P10.

thanks Juan

Juan[/quote']

2 weeks is no problem at all. Like I said my head is going to KS in July so I've got plenty of time.

As Z Driver said you gotta hit it as soon as you see that last yellow light. Last time out at the track on a .5 light I had two .523 and one .513 reaction times. I won my bracket :D

Phyte