HybridZ

EZ EFI - No wiring harness, O2 sensor or laptop needed!

SpeedRacer

It's hard to tell what EZ-EFI really is, but I think it's the Carbine ECU that's on that site. It's an alpha-N only ECU. No Laptop (why do people advertise this is a PLUS?)

No Thanks. I want Speed Density and Laptop interface.

Well...no laptop is OK, but no O2 sensors....isn't that the whole point of EFI? I mean if it isn't going to automatically adjust to changing conditions (weather, ambient air temp/density, altitude), then what's the point?

No laptop is OK, as long as that doesn't mean that is it not programmable. Maybe it has a hand controller? My WolfEMS system has a hand controller, and I think it's great. No need to boot a Windows PC to make an adjustment. I can make a fuel or ignition map adjustment with the push of a couple buttons.

Pete

No need to boot a Windows PC to make an adjustment

Come on, it only takes like half an hour to boot windows. :D I live 2 miles down a dirt road and if we start booting at take off we can have it up when we hit the pavement. And we go pretty slow down the dirt road. 8)